Mobile & Tablet Viewing
For our customers with Android or Apple mobile devices or tablets, all pet suites are viewable through the ADT Matrix Video app. Further instructions - along with usernames and passwords - will be provided when dropping off your pet.
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matrixnetwork.android.matrixvideo&hl=en
- iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/matrix-video/id419160579?mt=8
For our customers using Windows computers with ActiveX controls and plugins enabled, all pet suites are viewable through the Happy Tails Webcam Customer Portal. Please follow the instructions below to view your pet's suite.
To view the Happy Tails Pet Resort webcams, please ensure that your browser has ActiveX capabilities. For more information on ActiveX controls and settings, please visit the Microsoft.com ActiveX page. Then complete the following instructions:
- Use Internet Explorer and visit the Happy Tails Pet Resort Webcam Customer Portal.
- Input the Username and Password given to you by the Happy Tails Pet Resort staff.
- Select your room in the "CAM NUM" dropdown.
- Allow the Webcam Customer Portal to open a media player (e.g., Quicktime, Windows Media Player, etc.) in order to view the webcam.
- Enjoy viewing your pets!
Please wait a few seconds for the webcam video feed to load. If you experience any difficulties with the live video, please call our offices at 512-258-2464.